THE BIG DRAW

I heard about this last year, but this year.. now that I have a window drawing shop, I take notice. Have you ever heard of The Big Draw  Various creatives (from different skill areas) get a chalk marker and decorate the city with fun window drawings. I believe there's also a route you can walk.

As someone who lives in Heerlen I saw this one IRL (so fun to discover new ones time and again!), but I also follow the one in Maastricht on Instagram and they created awesome things too!

It takes place all over the world! (Even in Antarctica!):

Curious? Have a look at their website.

Impression Heerlen (pictures from The Big Draw Heerlen FB)






View the complete album here.

Impression Maastricht (pictures from The Big Draw Maastricht FB)





View the complete album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment